|Home||» Products||» Servo Voltage Stabilizer||» Servo Voltage Stabilizer|
Servo Voltage Stabilizer
All electronic devices are generally designed to work within a particular voltage level. They can be damaged, sometimes beyond repair if a voltage fluctuation occurs. So expensive and important electrical appliances like computers, air conditioners, refrigerators and televisions need to be protected from this kind of fluctuation. That is where a voltage regulator or a voltage stabilizer comes in.
The absence of stable power supply cause breakdown of sensitive equipments thereby harming the work process. So to overcome these difficulties we manufacture these premium quality Servo Controlled Stabilizers.
We offer a unique range of economical but precision Air Cooled & Oil Cooled
Servo voltage stabilizers
- It is a reliable product for stable power supply. These are being manufactured by using high graded raw materials.
- Our Three phase and Single phase servo controlled voltage stabilizers, are well known for its reliability & ruggedness, These are used where a precision voltage is required.
Input Voltage Range
Ranges as per customer requirement AC 50 Hz 3 PH
47Hz to 53 Hz
220V / 230V / 240 VAC 1PH 380 V / 400 V/ 415 V AC 3Ph
Balanced/ Unbalanced 2/4 Wire : R Y B N
Output Voltage Adjustable
220 V to 240 V AC in 1Ph 380 V to 415 V AC in 3Ph
Output Voltage Regulation
Over Load Capacity
15 V / 20 V / 35 V / Sec-1Ph
True Reproduction of Input
Short CKT Period & percentage
300 % for 250 m.sec.
0°C to 55°C
90 % RH.Max.Non-Condensing at 350 C
Air / Oil
Mode of System
Fully Automatic / Manual
AS PER IS : 9815 of 1994
- 0.5 KVA to 60 KVA I PH
- 1.5 KVA to 2000 KVA 3 PH
- Low voltage protection
- High Voltage protection
- Overload Protected with MCB / MCCB or Electronic Sensing.
- Single Phasing Preventer
- Input on
- Output on
- Input low
- Input high
- Output Cut-off
- Volt Meter with Selector Switch to read Input/output Voltages, phase to phase and phase to neutral.
- Ammeter With Selector Switch (From 15 KVA 3Ph onwards).
- Input under/over voltage Trip
- Output under /over Voltage alarm
- Digital voltmeter /Ammeter
- Frequency meter ( Digital /Analog)
- Frequency Trip high /Low Adjustable (With setting thumb Wheel switch)
- MCB/MCCB FOR OUTPUT
- Dimmer Protection Arrangement
- Phase Reversal Protection
- Better efficiency of 98% achieved by use of prime grade Lamination.
- Electrolytic copper wires of 99.99% purity.
- Specially designed transformers to minimize losses.
- ALSO, Special sensing circuit to ensure constant Output Voltage even with distorted input from D.G. set. Tropicalised design
Quickest response time 10 ms. (half a cycle)
High Overload capacity
Higher overload capabilities for high starting and regenerative currents repeated frequency as in CNC Machines.
| Fast Correction |
No Hunting, No Oscillations,
Fastest rate of correction up to 60 V/sec.
No Noise Generation
Machine Wound Variable Auto Transformer, with special Carbon Brush to minimize carbon deposit and for smooth commutation.
For Computer, Xerox Machine, Medical Equipments, Photo Stat Machine, Laboratories & Process Control Devices, Telecom Base station, Broadcasting Station, CNC Machine Etc.
• Suitable for unbalance load & voltage
• LED Indication : For each phase at our of input acceptance voltage
• Set Voltage : Facility for each phase in the range of 20volts
• Overload & Short CKT Protection : Provided with the help of 3 pole MCB or Contactor in case of Electronic Sensing
• Over / Under Voltage Trip Provided at output side
• Time Delay : 15 to 30 seconds for output supply to ON
• Phase to Phase Voltmeter with selector switch
• Reset : Auto
• Auto / Manual : With increase / decrease facility in manual mode in each phase
• Single phasing prevention : Provided with help of MCB or Contactor.
• Indication : Input ON, Output ON & on each phase Input out of acceptance voltage range
• AC Synchronous motor operated variac
- Main Domestic Market
- East India, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal
We Mainly Deal In Eastern India And Northeast India like West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Tripura, etc. We export products to Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand, South Africa, U.A.E, Bahrain, Malaysia, South Africa and Dubai.